-
July 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
#951
Inactive Member
(nm)
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 17, 2004 05:57 PM: Message edited by: CucoBerryAddict ]</font>
-
July 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
#952
Inactive Member
Thats because I sent it after posting that message. heh
-
July 17th, 2004, 10:58 PM
#953
Senior Hostboard Member
I might fetch myself a copy of Dark Chronicle tomorrow. That, or Drakengard.
-
July 17th, 2004, 11:57 PM
#954
Inactive Member
-
July 18th, 2004, 12:04 AM
#955
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, why bother when you can play Gitaroo Man?
-
July 18th, 2004, 12:14 AM
#956
Inactive Member
-
July 18th, 2004, 07:09 AM
#957
Inactive Member
I first bought it for a substitute for Bust a Move (or Bust a groove in US). I just tried SC5 2 since i have the first one and it was free.
-
July 18th, 2004, 04:03 PM
#958
Inactive Member
I plan on beating FSW today. Whoo.
-
July 18th, 2004, 04:18 PM
#959
Inactive Member
-
July 18th, 2004, 04:41 PM
#960
Inactive Member
Just gonna play some Billy Hatcher.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks